One of the most important, if not the most important factor in defining successful odds, any business or professional activity is the ability to behave properly with people. Even in the early 1930's, Dale Carnegie noted that the success of a man's financial success was fifteen percent professional knowledge in engineering or engineering, and eighty-five percent of people's ability to communicate with people. In this context, it is easy to explain many of the researchers' attempts to formulate and justify the principles of ethical business communication or, as they are often termed, the personal audience or "etiquette" commands. Business etiquette or survival and success in the business world can be explained by the following six principles:
- Accuracy (everything in time). Delays affect work and there are signs that one person can not be referred to. The principle will do everything in every time for all service tasks. According to experts in the organization and distribution of working time, 25% of the time needed to complete the assigned tasks is to be added.
- Privacy (does not show too much). There are secrets in every institution, company or specific transaction that should be handled carefully as being of a personal nature. It is also not necessary to talk about a person whom your colleague, supervisor, or subordinate has heard about his performance or personal life.
- Acknowledgments, friendship and kindness. In every situation, you have to behave politely, kindly and kindly with your customers, customers, customers, and colleagues. However, this does not require anyone to be friends with anyone who is communicating in a working environment.
- Attention to people (think about others, not just yourself). The surrounding people must be ignored by colleagues, superiors and subordinates. Honor others' opinions; trying to understand why a strange point of view has emerged. Always pay attention to the critique and advice of colleagues, superiors and subordinates. If someone questions your job quality, show them how to evaluate the opinions and experiences of others. Trust can not prevent modesty.
- Appearance (as expected). The main approach is to fit your environment in the workplace and within this environment – at the level of dependent workers. You should look at the best way to dress, choosing the right colors. Careful selection of accessories is important.
- Literacy (speak and write a good language). The internal documents or letters belonging to the external agencies must be compiled in such a way that they take into account the language used and any incorrectly given proper names. Do not use offensive words. Even if he cites the voice of another person, he will only be caught up as part of his own vocabulary.